Of Wade Al-Rafidain
Means to achieve quality since receipt of raw materials through "operations preparation and packaging down" to the final product, so we do not rely solely on the results of the analysis of the final product in our labs, but to be of the Permanent Observer for each stage of production and to ensure the application and follow the practices good manufacturing (GMP) in all these stages. That the existence of a comprehensive management system (IMS) has become a requirement "essential in order to achieve harmony between the three systems:
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Health and Safety system (QHSAS)
Quality system can be summarized in a factory and Mesopotamia to produce pharmaceuticals as follows:
- The principles occupational health and safety part of the Good Manufacturing Practice GMP where interested in the health and safety of working primarily during work, and that's what led us to follow the system occupational health and safety in order to achieve harmony and perform effectively Systems SOP, it has established a system destruction ( IMS) and we are still looking forward to the improvement and development of the largest for a prosperous future.
- Our company has adopted in the coming days, a clear policy is fully consistent with current good manufacturing practice (GMP) and ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999 in addition to other requirements relevant pharmaceutical industry and its activities. Conform to the specifications mentioned in theBritish Pharmacopoeia.
- It is worth mentioning that this policy is known and understood by the staff of the company.
- Documentation we as manufacturers medicine attach great importance to the documentation process, as we apply the principle of (follow what is reliable, and documented what you've done, and see what you've documenting) This means that each activity or performance of an operation carried out in accordance with the working methods standard (SOP) written and location and supported. Are accustomed standard working methods and procedures even to the least important things such as cleaning department or machine. Since there is no room for any personal judgment or acted at all, and that the percentage of errors should always be a minimum of zero.