Generic Name: Cyprodad Dosage Form: Tablet Category: Tablet Packaging: box of 20 tables Download Product leaflet
Each tablet contains:Cyproheptadine Hcl 4mg.
- Allergic and itchy conditions of skin such as in urticaria , cold urticarial (usually resistand to other antihistamins) eczema , neurodemastitis , etc.
- Allergic and vasomotor rhinitis , etc.
- Allergic conjunctivitis and contact dermatitis of the eye lids .
- As a prophylactic measure in migrains and cluster headache .
- As a appetite stimulant .Cautions and contra indications:
- Hypersensitivity to Cyproheptadine or similar drugs .
- Cyproheptadine has a significant antimuscarinic activity and it should therefore be used with caution in prostatic hypertrophy, urinary retention, susceptibility to angle-closure glaucoma, and pyloroduodenal obstruction. Caution may be required in epilepsy. Children and the elderly are more susceptible to side effects.
The information provided above is general in nature and for informational purposes only. It is NOT a substitute for the advice of your doctor. You must always consult your healthcare professional before starting any medication/supplementation program.
Keep out of reach of children.