Generic Name: Cyprodad Dosage Form: Syrup Category: Syrup Packaging: bottle contains 100 ml Download Product leaflet
Each teaspoonful (5ml) contains:Cyproheptadine Hcl 2mg.
- Allergic and itchy conditions of skin such as in urticaria, cold urticarial (usually resistand to other antihistamins) eczema, neurodemastitis, etc.
- Allergic and vasomotor rhinitis , etc.
- Allergic conjunctivitis and contact dermatitis of the eye lids .
- As a prophylactic measure in migrains and cluster headache .
- As a appetite stimulant .
The information provided above is general in nature and for informational purposes only. It is NOT a substitute for the advice of your doctor. You must always consult your healthcare professional before starting any medication/supplementation program.
Keep out of reach of children.