Each 100 mg contains clotrimazol 1mg (1% w/w).
- All dermatomycoses due to yeasts (Candida species (.
- All dermatomycoses due to deratophytes (e.g trichophyton species).
- Dermatomycoses sue to moulds and other fungi.
- Skin disease showing secondary infections with therse fungi.
- Dermatomycoses of the skin includes are for e.g athletes foot, parenchias associated with nailmycoses in skin folds, candida vulvitis, pityriasis versicolor, erythrasma.
The information provided above is general in nature and for informational purposes only. It is NOT a substitute for the advice of your doctor. You must always consult your healthcare professional before starting any medication/supplementation program.
Keep out of reach of children.